- Provide bar facilities to Club members and visitors on match-days and functions.
- To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for club members through the implementation of the Responsible Management of Alcohol policy.
- Ensure that bar operations are managed efficiently to meet budget requirements.
- To provide support to the Committee members to ensure the efficient operation of the Club.
- Provide bar services for all functions and events as required by the Committee.
- Coordinate bar staffing for all bar operations.
- Ensure appropriate licences are held by Club and displayed as required.
- Manage the sale of liquor in accordance with the provisions of the Liquor Control Commission licence as held by the Club.
- To account for all purchases and sales of liquor.
- Ensure sufficient supplies of liquor are available to meet the needs of all Club members and visitors.
- Implement the Club Responsible Management of Alcohol policy.
- Assist other Committee members in their duties as required.
- Undertake tasks at the request of the President or General Committee.
- Reports to the Club Committee.
- Liaises with the Executive.
- Liaises with official Club suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Accountable to the Club Executive and Committee.
- Provide a report on any aspect of the portfolio operations to the monthly Committee meeting.
- Seek ratification from the appropriate Committee member prior to committing the Club to any financial expenditure or action.
This is a Volunteer position and may be shared between more than one person. Applicants must hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol to be considered in this role.
Please send applications along with Resume to: email@example.com