TSL Senior Coach
The Launceston Football Club is seeking to appoint a Tasmanian State League Senior Coach to commence as soon as possible.
Terms to be negotiated.
Please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 9th November 2018.
Launceston Football Club are seeking the services of an experienced Administration/Events Assistant.
This person will be responsible for the day to day communication at the club and will complete duties as instructed from both the Board of Directors and General Manager.
Robust computer skills are a necessity with the ability to utilise all mediums of social media to reach a wide audience, as are well rounded time management skills.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with a diverse range of members and capacity to follow instruction are a must.
Other duties and key responsibilities are:
- Manage and report on business considered by the Club Board of Directors;
- Establish Planning calendars;
- Undertake tasks at the request of the President, Board Directors or General Manager;
- Manager Club Correspondence in a timely manner;
- Liaise with key club suppliers, sponsors and other key stakeholders;
- Promote and actively market the club in a positive light at all times (at the direction of the board);
- Liaise with AFL Tasmania as required – meeting mandatory timeframes as contractually required;
- Be the key contact for day to day club business;
- A strong ability to organise functions and events or the capacity to learn this quickly would be advantageous;
- Experience with the daily financial running of an office would also be valuable.
This position is available for a minimum of 20-hours per week, with flexibility both expected and offered.
Please email your application to email@example.com by COB Friday 9th November 2018.
- Provide bar facilities to Club members and visitors on match-days and functions.
- To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for club members through the implementation of the Responsible Management of Alcohol policy.
- Ensure that bar operations are managed efficiently to meet budget requirements.
- To provide support to the Committee members to ensure the efficient operation of the Club.
- Provide bar services for all functions and events as required by the Committee.
- Coordinate bar staffing for all bar operations.
- Ensure appropriate licences are held by Club and displayed as required.
- Manage the sale of liquor in accordance with the provisions of the Liquor Control Commission licence as held by the Club.
- To account for all purchases and sales of liquor.
- Ensure sufficient supplies of liquor are available to meet the needs of all Club members and visitors.
- Implement the Club Responsible Management of Alcohol policy.
- Assist other Committee members in their duties as required.
- Undertake tasks at the request of the President or General Committee.
- Reports to the Club Committee.
- Liaises with the Executive.
- Liaises with official Club suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Accountable to the Club Executive and Committee.
- Provide a report on any aspect of the portfolio operations to the monthly Committee meeting.
- Seek ratification from the appropriate Committee member prior to committing the Club to any financial expenditure or action.
This is a Volunteer position and may be shared between more than one person. Applicants must hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol to be considered in this role.
Please send applications along with Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org